ITSLIQUID GROUP, a communication platform for contemporary art, architecture, and design is proud to present ITSLIQUID International Contest – 6th Edition 2018. The contest is a great opportunity to present your works in galleries and art spaces in the most influential cities in the world.
Taking part in ITSLIQUID Contest, you can win the participation in contemporary art exhibitions in Venice during the 58th Art Biennale 2019, in New York City, Bogotá, and Buenos Aires, interviews and featured articles on specialized magazines and platforms, one-year contracts for the representation in influential art galleries.
ITSLIQUID Contest is developed in partnership with a professional jury, composed by renowned curators, gallerists, architects, fashion designers, high level experts and important professionals of the Art, Architecture, Design and Fashion Worlds and with their media partner Project Baikal, a journal that focuses on architecture, urbanism, design, heritage and landscape.
ITSLIQUID Contest is composed of ten categories: painting, photography, video art, sculpture, and installation, performing art, architecture, product design, fashion design, computer graphic, illustration, and drawing.
Provided By: ITSLIQUID Group is a communication platform for contemporary art, architecture, and design.
- Award Amount: 100,000.00 euros
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Study level: Vary
- Requirement: Submit Your Works
- Submission Categories: Online
- Application Deadline: December 09, 2018.
- Winner Announcement: January 10, 2019
Who May Enter:
- Solo artists, architects, designers, and fashion designers can participate in the contest as well as groups, after the designation of a group leader useful for the registration.
- The participation is without any limit of age and nationality.
- The number of artworks that can be submitted is unlimited.
- Download the Submission form (in .pdf format or .word format) and fill it with all the required details
- Proceed to the payment of the entry fee following one of the payment options according to the number of works submitted
- Create a zip/rar folder containing the filled Submission form, the work’s pictures (in .jpg or .png format, max size of each image 5 Mb) and the receipt of the payment
- Send the zip/rar folder by email to email@example.com
How to apply using the Online Submission Form
- select one of the Submission Plans in the page Register, according to the number of works you want to submit and press Submit Now
- fill the online submission form
- upload the work’s pictures (in .jpg or .png format, max size of each image 5 Mb)
- press NEXT to proceed to the payment
- To take part in ITSLIQUID International Contest download the official Contest rules and choose your Submission plan according to the number of works you want to submit.
- You can apply to the contest in 2 different ways: using the official online submission form or by email. Click here for more info about the submission process.
Artists, architects, designers and fashion designers have the chance to win 100,000.00 euros in prizes:
- The First Prize of 3 Awards of 1 Year professional renowned Art Gallery representation in Venice, Bogotá, Buenos Aires
- 1 Award of 1 Year participation in International Art Exhibitions in Venice, New York City, Bogotá, Buenos Aires
- 16 Contemporary Art Exhibitions in Venice, New York City, Bogotà, Buenos Aires and in other prestigious venues and art galleries all over the world scheduled by ITSLIQUID GROUP events’ program
- 31 featured articles on the ITSLIQUID Platform and prestigious art magazines