The U.S. Government is presenting the Fulbright Foreign Students Program in the USA to help in pursuing your higher studies. As fortune’s wheel, the program is open for International students in the United States for undertaking a masters or PhD degree level program.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals, and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States. The Fulbright Program is administered by binational Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program operates in more than 155 countries worldwide. Approximately 4,000 foreign students receive Fulbright scholarships each year.
- Award Amount: Full-funded
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Study level: Masters or PhD
- Submission Categories: Online
- Application Deadline: There is a different deadline for each country but the application period will be between February-October 2019.
Who May Enter
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Students whose country name is in the country page are eligible. The country has an FLTA program
- Demonstrating the English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must for studying the US.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- The required documents will be suggested by your country’s Fulbright Commission.
- Students can apply for masters and PhD degree program at any university in the US.
- The students must be very fascinated about their abroad studies and not already hold the award from the government.
To participate, participants must see the application webpage and apply through the Fulbright Commission/Foundation or U.S. Embassy in their home countries.
Program eligibility and selection procedures vary widely by country. Please use the drop-down menu here to find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines.
The educational program will provide funds for tuition, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance, etc. It will also cover the funding for the duration of the study.