Newcastle University is offering GREAT Scholarships for the year 2020 in partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign.
The study programs are available for students from China, India, and Turkey students who want to apply for postgraduate taught programs.
Newcastle University offers around 175 full-time undergraduate degree programs in a wide range of subject areas.
Who May Enter:
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Must be passport holders of China, India or Turkey
- be assessed as international for fee purposes hold an offer for an eligible Master’s degree program:
- applicants from India and Turkey: All postgraduate Master’s programs
- applicants from China – postgraduate degree programs in:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Marine and Offshore Engineering
- Mechanicals and Systems Engineering
To participate, participants need to take admission to Newcastle University. After taking this process, students must have or expect to receive the equivalent of an upper second class UK honors degree. Applications must be submitted using the application form.
- Submit their degree transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, or any other additional document.
- Note: Before you apply you should check the entry requirements for your chosen degree.
Newcastle University will provide award value of The grant is £10,000 towards tuition fees.
Deadline: 30 April 2020
Newcastle University is pleased to offer 200 partial Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships to assist international students to study an undergraduate degree or postgraduate master’s degree.
The scholarships are open is to attract high achieving participants from India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand or Vietnam for undertaking an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
Provided By: Newcastle University is a public research university which has one of the largest EU research portfolios in the UK.
- Award Amount: £1,500 – £5,000 tuition fee awards
- Number of Awards: 200
- Study level: Undergraduate or Master’s degree
- Submission Categories: Online
- Application Deadline: Ongoing
Who May Enter:
To be considered for awards applicants must:
- be a national of one of the following countries: India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand or Vietnam.
have been offered a place to study on an eligible undergraduate or Master’s degree course at the University’s Newcastle city center campus for the 2020/21 academic year
- be assessed as international for fee purposes
- successful applicants will be selected on merit. Further details on scholarship values and academic grades required can be found on the University country pages
- The requirements are different according to the country, so candidates need to check the requirements based on their country.
- Eligible candidates will be assessed as part of their academic application.
- Further details, including a list of non-eligible courses, can be found in the VCIS Postgraduate Regulations (2020)
To participate, eligible candidates will automatically be considered for a Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship as part of their academic course application.
To be considered for this scholarship, the participants have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
Start date and duration: September 2020 for the duration of your course.
- A proof of their academic qualification
- curriculum vitae
- language ability proof
- a copy of the passport
- Value of award: £1,500 – £5,000 tuition fee awards
- Number of awards: 200 in total (undergraduate and postgraduate courses)