The Queen Mary University of London is offering 50 Business and Management Postgraduate placements to students from all over the world.
The awards are available for international students to study a postgraduate degree program at the QMUL in the United Kingdom.
Provider: The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
Who May Enter:
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Applicants must be domiciled in one of the 15 eligible countries: Argentina, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam.
- Candidates must have achieved a UK first-class honors degree (or equivalent), and those who are on course to achieve a First.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability by providing the IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
- Students must have a good second class honors degree from a UK university (except clinical medical or dental), a recognized equivalent from an accredited overseas institution or an equivalent professional qualification.
To participate, participants are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
The program is available for MA and M.Sc study n the following courses:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Accounting and Management
- MSc Business Analytics
- MA Creative Industries and Arts Organisation
- MA Heritage Management
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Financial Management
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
The university may ask you for degree transcripts, Referee details. Statement of purpose, Curriculum Vitae (CV)/ Resume and copy of passport.
The Queen Mary University of London will provide £2000 for outstanding students for a full-time Master’s program at the School of Business and Management.
Deadline: March 2020
The University of Reading is proud to announce the GIIDAE Scholarships for International Students 2019/20. There are multiple scholarships available for different country students.
The Graduate Institute of International Development, Agriculture and Economics (GIIDAE) now has £260,000 worth of Scholarship funding available for 2019-20 academic year to students worldwide.
GIIDAE Scholarships offer funding to assist students in their studies, as they pursue a variety of careers that encompass numerous global challenges.
GIIDAE scholarships offer funding to assist students in their studies, as they pursue a variety of careers that encompass numerous global challenges such as: food production, security, and health; sustainability of agro-ecosystems; climate change, animal welfare and behaviour; poverty alleviation; social development, international development; consumer behaviour and choice.
Provided By: The University of Reading is a public university and it has four major campuses both in the United Kingdom and internationally.
- Award Amount: £260,000
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Study Level: Any
- Requirement: IELTS, TOEFL, CPE, TEEP
- Submission Categories: Online
- Application Deadline: April 23rd 2019 or May 7th 2019 (dependent on award)
Who May Enter:
- Nationalities: Be a national of Japan, China, Philippines, Indonesia, Maldives, North America, Latin America and the Caribbean, Nigeria, and Indian applicants are invited for this scholarship.These scholarships will consider applications of all eligible applicants.
- Degree level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the postgraduate program.
- Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered within the Graduate Institute of International Development, Agriculture and Economics (GIIDAE).
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Applicants are normally required to have a good undergraduate honours degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK).
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: The GIIDAE International Scholarship offers 5 x £3,000 scholarships in the form of a tuition reduction to any international fee-paying offer holder on any of the GIIDAE degrees.
- GIIDAE International Scholarship (Japan): The GIIDAE International Scholarship: Japan recognises academic excellence and offers 5 x £1,000 merit-based scholarships in the form of a tuition reduction.
- GIIDAE International Scholarship (Nigeria): The GIIDAE International Scholarship: Nigeria offers 10 x £1,500 scholarships to assist with tuition fees.
- GIIDAE International Scholarship (Pakistan): The scholarship opportunity is provided to encourage exceptional students from Pakistan who are looking to pursue and further enhance their career in the field of international development and agricultural development from a top-ranked UK University.
- GIIDAE International Scholarship (India): The scholarship offers a unique opportunity for future leaders and influences from India in the field of international development, agriculture and applied economics to pursue a course at a prestigious UK University.
- GIIDAE International Scholarship (Indonesia): The GIIDAE International Scholarship: Indonesia offers 5 tuition awards for 11-week pre-sessional English courses. This Scholarship is designed to provide the practical support and learning opportunities to improve language skills prior to starting studies at Reading via our pre-sessional English program.
- GIIDAE International Scholarship (South Korea): The GIIDAE International Scholarship: South Korea offers 2 x £2,000 scholarships in the form of tuition reduction. Given South Korea’s increasing importance as a donor of foreign aid, this Scholarship may be of particular interest to students wishing to study agricultural economics, food economics and marketing, or development finance.
- GIIDAE International Scholarship (North America): The GIIDAE International Scholarship: North America offers 5 x £3,000 scholarships in the form of a tuition reduction, based on academic merit.
- GIIDAE UK/EU Scholarship: The GIIDAE UK/EU Scholarship offers 20 x £1,000 scholarships in the form of a tuition reduction, based on academic merit. This scholarship is designed to support postgraduate opportunities for UK/EU students who wish to pursue a career in the development sector.
To participate, participants can use the online registration through the online system:
Applicants whose previous education has not been predominantly in the English language are asked to provide evidence of their ability to study in English. The normal requirements are:
- British Council International – English Language Test Score (IELTS): 6.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language – (TOEFL) (paper-based version): 570; (internet-based test): 88
- Cambridge UCLES Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): C
- Test of English for Educational Purposes (TEEP): 6.5
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: £3,000
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: Japan: £1,000
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: China: £1,000
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: Philippines: £3,000
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: Indonesia: £3,000
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: Pakistan: £3,000
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: Maldives: £3,000
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: North America: £3,000
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: Latin America and the Caribbean: £3,000
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: Nigeria: £3,000
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: India: £3,000
- GIIDAE UK Scholarship: £1,000
- GIIDAE University of Reading Alumni Scholarship: £500
- GIIDAE – MSc Consumer Behaviour Scholarship: £1,500