Newcastle University is offering GREAT Scholarships for the year 2020 in partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign.
The study programs are available for students from China, India, and Turkey students who want to apply for postgraduate taught programs.
Newcastle University offers around 175 full-time undergraduate degree programs in a wide range of subject areas.
Who May Enter:
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Must be passport holders of China, India or Turkey
- be assessed as international for fee purposes hold an offer for an eligible Master’s degree program:
- applicants from India and Turkey: All postgraduate Master’s programs
- applicants from China – postgraduate degree programs in:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Marine and Offshore Engineering
- Mechanicals and Systems Engineering
To participate, participants need to take admission to Newcastle University. After taking this process, students must have or expect to receive the equivalent of an upper second class UK honors degree. Applications must be submitted using the application form.
- Submit their degree transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, or any other additional document.
- Note: Before you apply you should check the entry requirements for your chosen degree.
Newcastle University will provide award value of The grant is £10,000 towards tuition fees.
Deadline: 30 April 2020
The Queen Mary University of London is offering 50 Business and Management Postgraduate placements to students from all over the world.
The awards are available for international students to study a postgraduate degree program at the QMUL in the United Kingdom.
Provider: The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
Who May Enter:
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Applicants must be domiciled in one of the 15 eligible countries: Argentina, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam.
- Candidates must have achieved a UK first-class honors degree (or equivalent), and those who are on course to achieve a First.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability by providing the IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
- Students must have a good second class honors degree from a UK university (except clinical medical or dental), a recognized equivalent from an accredited overseas institution or an equivalent professional qualification.
To participate, participants are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
The program is available for MA and M.Sc study n the following courses:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Accounting and Management
- MSc Business Analytics
- MA Creative Industries and Arts Organisation
- MA Heritage Management
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Financial Management
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
The university may ask you for degree transcripts, Referee details. Statement of purpose, Curriculum Vitae (CV)/ Resume and copy of passport.
The Queen Mary University of London will provide £2000 for outstanding students for a full-time Master’s program at the School of Business and Management.
Deadline: March 2020
“Envision The Future” is Dell EMC’s annual graduation project competition. Dell EMC has launched this annual competition for senior undergraduate students from universities in Turkey, Middle East and Africa who are enrolled in the Dell EMC External research and Academic Alliance Program. The competition is intended to spark the creativity of students for their graduation projects to play an active role in the Transformation of IT and get the opportunity to shine and win prizes.
Provided By: Dell EMC is reshaping the industry through IT Transformation, combining leading infrastructure, data storage, hybrid cloud and data protection solutions. EMC Corporation, named for the initials of its 3 founding principals, is now part of Dell, hence references to Dell EMC.
- Award Amount: Total $12,000 + certificates
- Number of Awards: 3
- Study Level: Any
- Requirement: Submit Projects Abstracts
- Submission Categories: Online
- Application Deadline: 15th of December 2018
- Winner Announcement: 4th September 2019
Who May Enter:
- Students should have a strong academic standing, validated by the Head of their Department.
- The correctness of the information provided by the students should be validated by the official signature and stamp of the Dean of their college/institute.
- At the time of submission, all the members of student teams should not be full time employees of any organization whatsoever, whether it is private, public, or non-governmental.
- No students should be listed in more than one project.
- Students should have a faculty member as their official academic advisor and mentor.
To participate, participants must create an account through the given link: https://emcenvisionthefuture.com/login/?user=new
- Students are invited to submit their project abstracts in areas related but not limited to the following focus areas: Cloud Computing, Big Data, High Performance Computing (HPC), Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial intelligence (AI) Virtual and Augmented Reality (VAR), Secure Systems
- Participating teams should submit their Projects Abstracts containing the following information:
Question 1: What is the main problem that you are solving?
Question 2: What is the importance of this problem?
Question 3: What are the current solutions?
Question 4: How will your solution solve the problem? What is new?
Question 5: What is the expected impact of your solution from various perspectives (social, commercial, environmental, etc)?
Question 6: Give a high level functional description of your solution. How will it be used?
Question 7: Give a high level technical description of your solution: architecture, technology, integration, innovative components, etc.
Question 8: Give a high level description of your solution development environment, platform, tools, etc.
Question 9: How will you manage your product development cycle, your quality assurance process, your solution deployment logistics, etc?
Question 10: Give the most relevant plans that you have developed for your project (for example, time schedule, resource plan, training plan, risk management, contingency plan, etc.)
- The submitted abstracts will be evaluated based on the following criteria: Relevance, originality, significance and expected contributions and impact.
- Winners of the competition will receive cash prizes as below: First place will receive a cash prize of $5,000 Second place will receive a cash prize of $4,000 Third place winner will receive a cash prize of $3,000
- All the team will get recognition certificates for their achievement.
- A formal award ceremony will be organized at one of the major Dell EMC events in the region.
- All the members of the winning team and their academic advisor(s) will be invited to attend the ceremony along with senior officials from their university/college.
For any inquiries or feedback please contact via email: email@example.com