Take your language skills and career to the next level by advancing your knowledge and fluency of the English language.
This English language Professional Certificate program is aimed at students with an intermediate level of English (based on the B1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) wishing to advance their language skills to an upper-intermediate level (B2).
This program will cover interesting topics such as food, business, modern life, globalization, and technology today. You will learn to write different types of formal and informal texts, including reports, reviews, complaints and more. You will also enhance your vocabulary and grammar and better understand how to use verbal tenses in context.
This program also includes preparatory materials and recommendations to successfully pass the Cambridge University First Certificate in English Examination (FCE).
- Average Length: 4 weeks per course
- Effort: 4 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 4 Courses in Program
- Subject: Language
- Institution: Universitat Politècnica de Valencia
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price (USD): Free to learn of each course or $180 USD for the entire program
- Any job with an international outreach
- Any job seeking employees with good communication skills
- Any job seeking employees with a good command of English
What You’ll Learn:
- How to write a formal and informal letter in English
- How to use English verb tenses in context
- English vocabulary and grammar
- Listening and speaking in English
- Prepare for an interview in English
Upper-Intermediate English: Business: Take your English language skills to the next level. Learn how to write letters use appropriate verbal tenses and enhance your vocabulary and grammar, all within the context of business.
Upper-Intermediate English: Modern Life: Advance your English language skills as you learn how to rephrase sentences and prepare for an interview. Topics such as films, sports, and natural resources will also be discussed.
Upper-Intermediate English: Globalization: Learn how to write letters use appropriate verbal tenses and enhance your English vocabulary and grammar, all within the context of globalization.
Upper-Intermediate English: Technology Today: Take your English language skills to the next level. We will discuss technological innovations as you enhance your English vocabulary and grammar and learn how to write a business plan. Starts on January 29, 2019 – Self-Paced
- Length: 4 weeks
- Effort: 3 to 5 hours per week
- Subject: Language
- Price: FREE or Add a Verified Certificate for $50 USD
- Prerequisites: Lower Intermediate or Intermediate level of English
- Meet the Instructor: Ana Gimeno: Full Professor, English, UPValencia
- Starts on: Self-Paced